In this episode of BLAC Happy Hour, we cool off from the summer heat with this beautifully refreshing cocktail, Bleu Magic. Jennifer Peeples of Perfect10 Mixology shares her original recipe spotlighting the Black-Owned Label & Tequila Brand Bleu Royal.
This delicious drink is perfect for a summer night, and is sure to impress your guests. Bleu Royal Tequila Rum, Triple Sec, Fresh Lime Juice, and Blue Curaçao come together to create a refreshing and smooth cocktail. Be sure to Rim your glasses with either salt or sugar, and garnish with a lime wheel. Cheers!
The Blue Magic Tequila Drink Recipe is an original recipe from Perfect10 Mixology
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz Bleu Royal Tequila Rum @bleuroyal
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao
- Lime Wheel garnish
- Salt or Sugar rimv
- If desired, cut lime and rub along the rim of the glass.
- Dip into salt or sugar. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients with ice and shake.
- Strain mixture into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime wheel.