In this fun summer holiday episode of BLAC Happy Hour, Jennifer Peeples from The Perfect 10 Mixology & BLAC help to kick-off your 4th of July weekend with an eye catching “Firework” layering cocktail recipe! Creatively infusing Stock Da Bar Vodka with Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is sure to wow, as well as refresh, at your celebration festivities all summer long. How will you be celebrating your extended weekend? Will you be inviting/introducing Stock Da Bar Vodka to your gathering? Let us know in the comments! Don’t see your favorite Black-Owned Spirit Label? Leave us a comment and let us know what Black-Owned Spirit you would like to see us highlight next!
Cocktails and Recipes by
- 1/4 oz Cherry Heering
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- 1 cup Vodka 2 oz divided
- 1 tbs Butterfly Pea Flowers
- 1 1/2 oz Club Soda
- 1 Lime Wheel garnish
- Infuse Vodka with Butterfly Pea Flowers for approximately 10 minutes.
- Reserve 2 ounces and store the rest in an airtight container for another cocktail.
- In a Collins glass, add Cherry Heering, Peychaud’s Bitters, and Lime Juice.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Using the back of a spoon slowly pour Club Soda to layer.
- Using the same technique, add Butterfly Pea Flower Infused Vodka.
- Garnish with a Lime wheel.