- 2 oz Anteel Reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1/4 oz Simple syrup
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 Jalapeno slice (remove seeds for less heat)
- 2 oz Red wine
- Chili-lime seasoning for rim
- Jalapeno slices and lime wheel for garnish
- If desired, rub lime on the rim of the glass and dip into the chili-lime seasoning. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle jalapeno slice with lime juice and simple syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients (except wine) and ice, and shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice and, using the back of the spoon, layer red wine to create a float. Garnish.