Looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy this spring and summer? Look no further than this Island Spring Fling drink recipe, featuring Black-Owned Vodka IslandJon. This vodka is made with all natural ingredients and has a smooth, delicious flavor that will make your drinks taste amazing. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Grab a drink & join us for an episode of BLAC Happy Hour with Jennifer from Perfect10 Mobile Mixology as she shares her Island TINGS that features a blast of vodka and that makes you feel like you are on the beach.
Keep up with her on Instagram @perfect10mixology.
Island Spring Fling
- 2 oz 2 oz IslandJon vodka
- 1 oz 1 oz Guava Nectar
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Butterfly pea flower tea
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients (except the tea) with ice and shake.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Using the back of a spoon, layer the tea on top and garnish with butterfly pea flower petals.