In this episode of BLAC Happy Hour, we had a taste for vodka, how about you? Our supreme vodka of choice is SDB (Stock Da Bar) Vodka. Released on December 1, 2019, Stock Da Bar Vodka is a premium vodka made from red winter wheat, made in Michigan by Michigan made people, distributed by Republic National Distribution Company.
When it comes to versatility and simplicity, vodka is king. Here, Jennifer Peeples of Perfect10 Mixology shares her original recipe spotlighting the Black-owned vodka, SDB.
This delicious drink is perfect for a midsummers sip, and is sure to impress. SDB vodka, tonic and special taste of edible glitter come together to create Jennifer’s favorite cocktail, Vodka Tonic with a twist. Be sure to add a citrus of lemon, lime or even grapefruit to garnish your glasses. Cheers!
The SBD Vodka Tonic Mix with a Twist from Perfect10 Mixology
SDB Vodka Mix & Mingle Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz SDB VOdka
- 6 oz Tonic
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Lemon/lime or Grapefruit Wedge (optional)
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in the vodka and stir several times.
- Pour the tonic water onto a bar spoon into the glass (to increase the bubbles).
- Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon/lime or grapefruit wedge.
- Add the squeezed wedges into the drink
- Add Edible Glitter (Optional)