It’s official, the holiday season is upon us! With Thanksgiving, in just a few days – it’s time to put the final touches on the menu! We know – Thanksgiving is not complete without holiday favorites like turkey, dressing, macaroni but, how about adding a little something different to the menu?
Cooking with Que, invited BLAC to her kitchen to share her Blueberry Walnut Salad Recipe! This Recipe is simple, yet power-packed with antioxidants and protein. It’s hearty enough to keep you full, but light enough to help with weight loss. I always say if you keep your recipes simple you won’t make a big deal about making it!
Do yourself a favor and try it. A different way to add fruits and veggies to the menu!
Blueberry Walnut Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes / Serving 2 People
- 1 cup or more of your favorite greengage, I use 50/50 blend or spinach
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of red onions
- 1/4 of craisins
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Grab your favorite plates and load them up with greengage
- Next add some blueberries
- Then add your red onions
- Top with your walnuts, you can leave them whole or chopped
- Sprinkle with craisins
- Drizzle with your Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare for your tastebuds to be forever satisfied!
- Salad Ministry
If you decide to try it, let us know what you think!
Enjoyed this recipe, Connect with Que :