Looking for a delicious breakfast or side dish? Try this White Cheddar Grits with Scallions Recipe! This recipe is simple, fast, and perfect for any occasion.
White Cheddar Grits with Scallions
- 1 Medium Saucepan
- 1 cup Quaker Quick 5-Minute Grits
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp White Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Slowly stir grits and salt into boiling water
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover
- Cook 5-7 minutes or until thickened
- Stir in milk
- Add Cheddar and butter until melted, then stir in scallions.