Baked Apple Margarita, my favorite quick and easy, but oh so warming Michigan winter margarita. Silver tequila mixed with orange juice, baked apple cider, a touch of citrusy lime, and sweet maple syrup. This winter harvest margarita is a cozy take on the classic, and the perfect warming winter cocktail to sip on with friends and family. Finish this smoky margarita off with fresh rosemary, apple slices, and a smoking cinnamon stick for that extra special touch.
Baked Apple Margarita
- cinnamon sugar for the rim
- flaky sea salt for the rim
- 2 ounces Mezcal or silver Tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 ounces apple cider (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 juice from a lime
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup Use more or less to your taste.
- apple slices and cinnamon sticks for serving
- If desired, rim your glass in salted cinnamon sugar.
- Mix equal parts cinnamon sugar and sea salt.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and coat in sugar.
- Combine the silver Tequila, orange juice, apple cider, lime juice, and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake to combine.
- Strain into the glass. Garnish with apple slices, rosemary, and cinnamon sticks.
- If desired light the cinnamon on fire for a smoky effect.