Earl Grey Tea and Cognac? Yes y’all. This week we’re celebrating with black-owned Branson Tea from 50Cent. Jennifer Peeples from Perfect10 Mixology is going mad scientist with the perfectly infused Branson Tea. Let us know how your mix turned out in the comments below, we love the feedback. Cheers!
- Glassware: Martini Glass or Snifter
- 2 oz Branson Cognac
- 1 tea bag Earl Grey
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Agave Cinnamon/Sugar rim
- 1 Orange garnish
- If desired, rub the rim of the glass with an orange and dip into cinnamon sugar mix.
- Set glass aside.
- In another glass, add cognac and submerge the tea bag.
- Allow it to steep for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag when finished.
- In a cocktail shaker add the infused cognac, triple sec, orange juice and agave.
- Add ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an orange wheel.