A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and any other spices and flavorings that you choose, such as Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, pickled vegetables, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and celery salt.
Depending on your flavor pallet, turn up the Tabasco spice or dial it down to mix this classic vodka cocktail to your taste.
Bloody Mary Recipe
- 2 tall cocktail glasses
- 1 Cocktail Strainer
- 1 large jug
- 4 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2-4 shakes Tabasco sauce, depending on your taste
- 2-4 shakes Worcestershire sauce, depending on your taste
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 sticks celery
- 8 cubes ice
- Place the ice in a large jug.
- Measure the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice and pour them directly onto the ice.
- Add 2-4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco (or more if you like it very spicy), and a pinch of celery salt and pepper.
- Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold, then strain the cocktail into 2 tall glasses.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and lemon slice to both glasses and enjoy.