This ultra-easy salmon recipe is a winner when it comes to week night dinners. We love easy main courses like our Classic Southern Fried Shrimp and Lemon Pepper-Flavored Fried Chicken Wings. This is one of our favorite dinner recipes you’ll definitely want in your rotation.
Fresh salmon filets are perfectly seasoned, quickly pan-seared and basted in an incredible honey, garlic sauce infused with a little soy sauce and citrus, then popped under the broiler to finish caramelizing until moist and flaky.
Blackened Honey-Glazed Salmon
- 3 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- curly parsley Garnish
- In a cast-iron skillet, melt the butter and cook until It is a golden-brown color.
- Next add the honey.
- Add the garlic, sauté for one minute.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the salmon to the pan, skin side down, and season with the salt.
- Cook on medium heat for four minutes, basting frequently.
- After four minutes transfer the pan to the oven and cook for an additional five minutes.
- Remove from the oven and it is ready to serve.