Hey Fam It’s Cooking with Que for BLAC Detroit Magazine and This Blueberry Walnut Salad Recipe is simple, yet power packed with antioxidants and protein, It’s hearty enough to keep you full, but light enough to help with weight loss. I always say if you keep your recipes simple you won’t make a big deal about making it!
The flavors of this salad will satisfy any palette.
Do yourself a favor and try it. A different way to eat your fruits and veggies 🙂
Here is the recipe:
Blueberry Walnut Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Your favorite greengage Que uses a 50/50 blend or spinich
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Red onions
- 1/4 cup Craisins
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Grab your favorite plates and load them up with greengage
- Next add some blueberries
- Then add your red onions
- Top with your walnuts, you can leave them whole or chopped
- Sprinkle with craisins
- Drizzle with your Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
Let me know your thoughts below!!!
F O L L O W M E ❤️ ?
Website | www.cookingwithque.com
Instagram | @CookingwithQue
Facebook | Cooking with Que
Twitter | @cookingwithque
Twitch | @cookingwithque
OMG ? – Did you you know that we have a brick and mortar now? SCREAMSSS
Website | www.thekitchenbycwq.com
Instagram | @thekitchenbycwq
Facebook | The Kitchen by Cooking with Que
Twitter | @thekitchen_que