This recipe is for all the saints that think that to get a crispy golden crust requires a deep fry. Cooking with Que’s Crispy panko-crusted chicken recipe uses pounded chicken breasts making it quick and easy to cook. Make these Crispy Panko chicken: crispy, juicy, and ultra-flavorful chicken that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
You can use crushed, crisp rice cereal squares instead of panko crumbs for a gluten-free version!
Cooking with Que’s Crispy Panko Crusted Chicken
- 6 Breasts Halves chicken
- 3 Flaxseed eggs or Just Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Cornflake Crumbs
- 1 1./2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika saltless pepper blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pound chicken breasts to ½ inch thickness.
- In a second dish combine Panko Bread Crumbs, cornflake crumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder & pepper blend
- Dip chicken in flour first and then egg mixture and finally in the crumb mix pressing the crumbs to adhere.lace on a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 min or until juices run clear.