This is the quickest and yummiest Crusty Peach Cobbler you will ever make. For our family the best part is; having the perfect crust to peach ratio because we loveeeeee the crust. These days, I don’t have a lot of time to make my crust from scratch so I found the next best thing; frozen Pillsbury Pie Crusts work just as well and save lots of time. We love this brand because there is no diary and in this respect, it is not even missing.
Keep in mind that this pie crust is not vegan but gives you an option if you’re getting away from diary but not from taste. This Crusty Peach Cobbler is a must during the holiday season because it’s fast, easy and deliciously satisfying.
Crusty Peach Cobbler
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Peaches
- 2 Pack Frozen Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 8 tbs Blue Agave
- 1/2 cup Pure Cane Sugar (I use morena
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Olive Oil to spray the pie pan
- In a pot empty the entire bag of Dole Frozen Peaches
- Cook Peaches on medium. They will create their own juices.
- Add in your Agave, Cane Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and cinnamon
- Let that cook until all of the peaches have melted. The sauce it creates will be light brown. It will have the best flavor of your life
- Spray your pie pan so that the crust doesn't stick
- Place on Pie crust in the bottom of your pie pan
- Pour your peaches mixture into the pie pan, it will literally make one full pie
- Place the other pie crust on top. just lay it over, it's ok if it's bigger than the pie pan, let it hug the pan
- Take the edge of the fork, and go around the pan making little fork lines in the crust (is this necessary, no, but it makes me feel like I did something special to the crust!
- Take a knife and slit a couple small slices in the crust
- Spray the top of the crust with olive oil
- Sprinkle a small dusting of the cane sugar across the tops…literally like not even a teaspoon
- Bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 20 minutes, watch for your crust to get brown.
- QueTip: Cook your pie on a baking sheet.