It’s BLAC Happy Hour y’all. Every week we’re serving up a different tutorial for making cocktails with what you have in your home. From black-owned spirits to every day liquors, anybody can create magic.
Enjoy this Black-owned LASSERRE Liqueur drink recipe for My Name is Earl with Jennifer Peeples from Perfect10 Mobile Mixology.
LASSERRE Liqueur is a quality Cognac that went through an exacting selection process and some rigourous tastings by a tasting committee. It was the first Cognac liqueur with honey on the market.
Hi My Name Is Earl
- 1 1/2 oz Lasserre Honey & Cognac Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Earl Grey Simple Syrup
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Lavender Sprig, garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients without ice.
- Dry shake until egg white is emulsified, approximately 30 seconds.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker and shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a lavender sprig.