Don’t be afraid to serve spiked eggnog cocktail at your holiday gathering. Everybody loves Bourbon spiked Eggnog and you don’t have to do endless hours of work over the stove or worry about raw eggs. This BLAC Happy Hour Classic is another option that’s a easy holiday cocktail go-to.
BLAC’s Bourbon Spiked Eggnog recipe will make your spirit brighter, without any extra hassle. We added our favorite Uncle Nearest bourbon for a kick in this holiday favorite. We call this recipe the Nearest Nog because it features Uncle Nearest 1884 Premium Bourban. No matter how you like your eggnog, this recipe is sure to delight you and your guests.
BLAC Happy Hour Classics: Slo Gin Fizz
- 1 Highball or Collins Cocktail Glass
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Cocktail Strainer
- 1 1/2 oz sloe gin
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup simply, of equal-parts granulated sugar and water
- Club soda, to top
- 1 wedge lemon wedge
- red cherry garnish
- Add the sloe gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice
- shake until well-chilled.
- Fill a highball or Collins glass with ice
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Top with the club soda
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry.