Summer is just around the corner, and what better way to beat the heat than with a refreshing drink? Introducing the Spiked Blueberry Lemonade, a light and delicious drink that’s perfect for any summer day.
This drink is not only refreshing, but it’s also easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have this drink ready in less than 5 minutes. Plus, it’s easy to customize based on your own preferences for sweetness and tartness.
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic version, simply drop the alcohol and you’ll have a drink the entire family can enjoy. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, substitute the vodka with rum for a little bit of sweetness and fruitiness. Mint leaves can also be added for an extra burst of flavor.
Frozen blueberries can be used instead of fresh ones, giving your lemonade an extra boost of flavor and color that makes it look even more summery (and Instagrammable).
This drink is perfect for brunch, a picnic, or just lounging by the pool. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone.
Spiked Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 oz. Blueberries fresh whole
- 1.5 oz. Vodka Stock Da Bar (Black-owned)
- 0.25 oz. Elderflower liqueur St-Germain
- 8 oz. Lemonade
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Sprig fresh mint
- Place blueberries, sugar and 1 cup water in a blender and process until smooth.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a large pitcher and pour the mixture through.
- Discard the solids that remain in the sieve.
- To the blueberry mixture, add lemon juice, remaining 3 cups of water, vodka and
- Stir and taste, add more vodka if desired.
- Chill until cold. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with Lemon, Mint and Blueberries
If you want to make this drink your own, here are some ideas:
- Drop the alcohol for a drink the entire family can enjoy.
- Substitute vodka with rum. Rum is a good choice if you want to add in a little bit of sweetness and fruitiness. It also works well with mint leaves, which can be added at the end of the cooking process or used as garnish.
- Use frozen blueberries instead of fresh ones–it’s easy to buy them pre-frozen at most supermarkets! It will give your lemonade an extra boost of flavor and color that makes it look even more summery (and Instagrammable).