Raise a mug to this delicious Spiked Pumpkin Spiced Latte recipe.
Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 cup milk of choice preferably a milk that froths well
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup to sweeten
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream for topping
- Pour milk into a small pot and warm over medium-low heat until it is hot and almost simmering, but do not boil the milk.
- Make your espresso and pour it into a large mug or glass mason jar. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla; stir until well-combined.
- Use a milk frother to froth your milk for about 30 seconds or until foamy, then pour into the mug on top of the pumpkin-espresso mixture. Reserve the extra foam and spoon it on top.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream if you want to get a little fancy. Sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin spice or cinnamon.