The holidays may come and go but this delicious drink recipe works all winter long. BLAC Happy Hour presents Under the Mistletoe from Jennifer and The Perfect10 Mobile Mixology Service. This cocktail is a take on the classic mojito using black-owned Caribbean rum Durante out of Washington DC. Cheers!
Have you tried this recipe? Share a photo to show us how it went.
- 2 oz E. Cuarenta Reposado Tequila
- 2 oz orange juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz amaretto
- Lime wheel garnish
- Sugar or salt optional
- If desired, cut a lime in half and rub along the rim of the glass.
- Dip glass into sugar or salt and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients with ice and shake.
- Strain into a rock glass filled with ice and garnish with lime wheel.