Jennifer Peeples of Perfect10 Mixology discusses NYAK with Detroit native Dennis McKinley.
Watch Jennifer below mix up a NYAK SideCar for BLAC Happy Hour and don’t forget to make your own using the recipe below.
- Glassware: Coupe or Rocks Glass
- 2 oz Nyak Cognac
- 3/4 oz Orange Liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec)
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Lemon Sugar, rim
- 1 Lemon Peel, Garnish
- If desired, cut lemon in half and rub on the rim glass.
- Dip glass in sugar and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker add ingredients with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a with a lemon peel.